1. The term “Personal Information” includes any information that identifies or describes an individual, including his or her name, professional information, physical description, age, gender, marital status, health status, financial status, home address, home telephone number, education, financial matters, and medical or employment history. Personal Information also includes statements made by, or attributed to, a User.
2. ISOMT collects user data during registration and use of the ISOMT Website and its associated services such as described below with the consent of the user and for the legitimate business purpose of providing the services offered by the ISOMT Website.
3. Information such as Your name and email address is collected at the ISOMT Website when You register for any Course or CEU offered by or via the ISOMT Website; sign up for any e-mail alerts or communications; provide information voluntarily to ISOMT via the ISOMT Website.
5. Changes in ISOMT Foundation- If ISOMT is sold, merged, or otherwise transferred, personal information may be transferred along with it.
6. International Privacy Laws- If You access the ISOMT Website and associated services from outside the India, please be aware that You are sending information (including Personal Data) to the India where our servers are located.
7. Internet Security- We use variety of security measures to maintain the safety of Your personal information when You place an order or access Your personal information: A secure server; All sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then entered into our Payment gateway providers database accessible only to those authorized who are required to keep the information confidential. All data stored on the ISOMT Website server is stored in a database “behind” a secure firewall; After a transaction, Your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
8. Security Limitations Disclaimer- ISOMT cannot and does not guarantee that Personal Information You post on the ISOMT Website will not be accessed by unauthorized persons. Despite ISOMT’s efforts to safeguard Your personal information and data, there is always a risk of security breach. ISOMT is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures of the ISOMT Website. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of Personal Information on User Profiles may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other Users have copied or stored Your Personal Information.
The ISOMT Website might be linked to other websites. Please be aware that ISOMT is not responsible for the privacy policies of those other sites. If users provide information directly to websites other than ISOMT different rules may apply for the use of personal information. You are solely responsible for Your privacy settings, and ISOMT is not and will not be responsible for Personal Information shared by You via a User Profile or the settings associated therewith.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please email us at - email@example.com