ISOMT Evidence based Examination & Management of Thoracic Spine & Ribs Dysfunction- Regional Interdependence
ISOMT - Get Ready to effectively examine and manage arm, elbow, shoulder, neck, upper back pain, radiculopathy by learning from the US Manual Therapy Experts on the Live Interactive Course on Evidence-based Assessment & Treatment of Thoracic Spine & Ribs (Regional Interdependence) -An ISOMT Update
- With this 6-hour Course, Dr PK & Dr TJ discusses every evidence based ways of examination and management and regional interdependence of Thoracic Spine - Ribs
- This Training is Available both ONLINE & OFFLINE- HANDS ON, written materials, full course video recordings for lifetime acces, International Course Certificate provided.
- With the latest evidence from the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy, they bring the best ways to tackle Arm, shoulder, neck, upper back pain which can have life-changing effects on a patient.
- Look at the Course Chapters below with full demonstration & Practice.
- Rule of 3
- Coupling characteristics
- Costal-Ribs Biomechanics
- Differential Diagnosis
- Costochondral conditions
- Segmental assessment
- Inspiration/Expiration Dysfunction
So come & register for this wonderful evidence based Certification Course. We will be happy for you to join us.