ISOMT Evidence based Examination & Assessment of Thoracic Spine & Ribs- Regional Interdependence
- ISOMT - Get Ready to effectively Examine and Manage Arm, Elbow, Shoulder, Neck, Upper Back Pain, Radiculopathy by learning from the US Manual Therapy Experts on the Evidence-based Assessment & Treatment of Thoracic Spine & Ribs (Regional Interdependence) -An ISOMT Update
- With this 6-hour Course, Dr Parijat Kumar discusses every evidence based ways of examination and regional interdependence of Thoracic Spine - Ribs
- This Training is Available ONLINE
- With the latest evidence from the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy & Osteopathy, they bring the best ways to tackle Arm, shoulder, neck, upper back pain which can have life-changing effects on a patient.
- Look at the Course Chapters below with full demonstration & Practice.
- Rule of 3, Geelhoed's latest rule
- Coupling characteristics
- Costal-Ribs Biomechanics
- Differential Diagnosis
- Costochondral conditions
- Segmental assessment
- Inspiration/Expiration Dysfunction
- Dr Parijat Kumar from the USA is here to teach an Online Class on Evidence based Examination & Management of Thoracic Spine & Ribs (Regional Interdependence).
Participants get all the Course materials, full course video recordings, and our US-Based Certificate.
We hope to see you there.